Monday, February 18, 2008

A WEEK AT A GLANCE..... 2/11/08 thru 2/17/08

Monday- Dylan is always the helper to get the mail and he was especially excited this day. He took the mail out of the box and shouted "Mom a special package it's a yellow envelope- I think it's a Valentine" and he was so right. THANK YOU Aunt Kelly & cousins for the valentine goodies it was so nice & sweet of you. You totally made Dylan's day.

Dylan & his valentine goodies
Dylan working hard on his valentine for school- the school requested one valentine made at home, it was not to be candy or food. So he with the help of mom made a craft. You will be able to tell he had a lot of fun painting he worked so hard and was so serious.


Later that night he worked very hard on tracing his letters and making cards for some special people in his life. Once again very serious at work.


Tuesday- I decided to stop everything and just let the boys (Dylan & my nephew Michael) get some fresh air and play. I decided I was going to sit back, watch & play around with my camera. So I just let them do their own thing and snapped away.
Dylan in some deep thought


Michael cruising the yard


my adventerous sweet boy climbing our grapefruit tree


Michael fertilizing the grass- yes our grass is green- No snow here unlike all you poor folks getting dumped on...... "Want to get Away"



Farmer/Chef Dylan driving his dirt to make mud pies


Wednesday- I made some Valentine treats for the 2 handsome men in my life



Thursday- My beautiful 2 dozen roses from my husband. Jeff & I got to enjoy a nice dinner out at Rigatony's and it was soo good. The place was packed @ 5 o'clock. Way to go Babe making a reservation. We got right in had a nice booth and good service. We really had some good conversation and many laughs. I so love spending time with you Jeff. I love you with all my heart and THANK YOU for loving me.

A huge Thank You to Nana G for watching Dylan so we could have some adult time. Thank you Thank you Thank you. We so appreciate your constant willingness.


After dinner we arrived home and I sent Jeff on a scavenger hunt to find all of his goodies. May sound kinda corney but it was actually really cool & fun. Thanks Jeff for being a total sport. I love ya kiddo.


Friday,Saturday & Sunday- We escaped from reality and went to the cool Pines where our Cabin is and enjoyed some R & R. There was a little snow and just a lot of peace & quiet. We were joined by my Mom, Maura,Dave & Michael.


The boys had a blast building a snow man from very little snow with Uncle Dave. Great job guys. You did an awesome job with what little you had.
Dylan & Michael exploring nature and keeping eachother company

A tired little boy, Dylan slept the entire ride home

It was a really nice, fun filled, gorgeous week.

3 comments:

Erin said...

We did have a nice week. Dinner was good (thanks Mom for watching Dylan) & thank you for my goodies and poem. I love you so much and thank you for all you do. Thumbs up for the r&r this weekend, it was nice to get away. Sweet love to my sweetheart. xoxo hubby

Anonymous said...

SO fun! i love your updates erin.
dylan looks like such a HAPPY boy! that smile is so dang cute.

it sounds like you're doing good!

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

My name is Roberta Morley Daymon. I grew up in Germantown and I may be wron but I believe Mildred Eve Gerle was a friend of my sister's. Her husband was Fred and although I do not remember it. At 4 years old I thought he was quite nice. I liked the photo of Mildred which I am sending to my sister. I knew her sister Gert also. Roberta Daymon