Saturday, February 2, 2008

AHHHHHHHHHH............

* my house is clean

* laundry is done

* yardwork is finished

*dylan had double ear infections & an upper respiratory infection, he was pretty miserable but is doing better. He has been home all week and all of us including him are looking forward to his return to school on monday :)

*jeff is busy this week @ work :)

*the sun is out, our grass is green and my flowers are blooming, feeling sympathy for everyone who is freezing and getting snow.

What I need to get done:

*walk

*get groceries

*color my hair

*Enjoy the weekend :):):)

Ta Ta for now....
Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! i love it when i have a productive day!!

i hope you have a great week!

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

You're a better man than me, Gunga Din! I tried to get all my work done but I kept ending up in my recliner fast asleep. What a wonderful weekend it was. Like Frank Sinatra...I did it my way. xxooo Nanny