Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Shots- self Camera 101

In the past few days, I have taken it upon myself to play around and try & learn about my camera. Yes I am seriously considering taking a photo class. See what you think.........

Some of my blooming flowers in my garden
I so think this tree is huge you can see the roof line of the house in photo- it's a big oneI so fell in love with the blue sky the other day this is what it looked like at 3 o'clock in the afternoon-it was such a beautiful day
snow cap mountain view heading back to the valley from our cabin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i can't wait until we have flowers outside again!!

and you're on the right track...taking lots and lots of pictures is the best way to learn! :)

i love that last picture of the mountains. so pretty!

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

Great Job, well done and enjoyed the photo's and descriptions. Keep up the good work. Love Always, Spider!