Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart

On this day nine years ago I married the love of my life. Jeff you are my best friend, my partner, my husband and an awesome Daddy. My love & respect for you grows stronger & stronger each day. I truly feel so blessed for our beautiful life together and I could not imagine life without you. Thank you so much for sharing your life with me. I appreciate all you do and I love you with all my heart. Happy Anniversary!!!!!
xoxoxo Always & Forever,
Erin

2 comments:

Ruby said...

I love the pics.... and your priceless moment is just too funny.... We are keeping your Grandmother in our thoughts and prayers. What a great and strong lady, I know God will protect her. Let us know if we can do anything. Well I have to go, but I love your blog and I only wish I could do the same for my clan to share, express and remember life's moments. Please remember that, "life is not about how many breaths you take but rather the moments that take your breath away." So enjoy this life and the memories you have created..... I love you all.... Mo

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary to you darling. I ditto your thoughts. Thank you for loving me and we do have a beautiful life. I love you so much.-xoxo hubby