Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

OK so in some parts of the world it is official and so therefore that works for me. Tonight Jeff is working and so Dylan & I were partners to celebrate and bring in the new year. Well needless to say my partner could not hang and so therefore I will call it a night as well. No better why to end the year by my son falling asleep on my chest waiting for the ball to fall in New York, carrying him to his bed, kissing his forehead and wishing him sweet dreams. Oh how beautiful life is and more importantly that I realize how lucky and thankful I am to be blessed with such a precious little boy and the joy he brings to my world......
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL & TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT.................
May 2008 be good to everyone!
"SWEET DREAMS SON & MAY THEY ALL COME TRUE"
xx
Erin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww! so sweet.
we crashed out before the ball dropped here too!

happy new year!

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

Now that I've dried my eyes enough to write...may 2008 be kind to us all and especially that little man. Love Nana G :)