Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Mountain Time

We decided after the hard work and the feast we had it sounded great to get away & relax. So we headed up north for the long Thanksgiving weekend with my Mom, Dad, Sister & her family and of course the turkey left overs. It was so beautiful and cold. The Valley has been very warm so it was a treat. We pulled up to our cabin to be greeted by 3 deer chilling out in the open lot right next to our front door. What a way to start a weekend. Seeing wildlife is always so fun. Dylan gets so excited. This lot used to be full of trees but as you can see it is open now due to a fire that almost took our cabin. We had a great visit. You know me always on the go and busy, I did not relax that much. I ended up giving 4 pedicures,1 color & 3 haircuts. We had yet another feast of turkey leftover's on Friday and had a delicious prime rib dinner thanks to my brother-in-law Dave on Saturday evening. Food was muum muum yum. Jeff & Dave cut down our huge mesquite tree that we lost from the fire and then yes Sunday came and we had to come back to reality. I sure do miss the sound of the pines swaying in the wind.

Prime Rib Feast


Michael driving Mr Dylan-they thought they were the bomb 4x4 ing tractor style.

Cutie pies

Our poor tree-one last photo


the boy's taking a breakfrom the out doors


I still have more to come-I'll be baaaack.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so right the weather was awesome. Kudos to you working when you should be relaxing, but I must say my feet feel great. Thanks for my pedicure. I love you sweetie!