Friday, January 4, 2008

MAKING ROOM FOR 2008

So this past week has been a little slow. I've had a stiff neck/pinched something for the last few days-blah. So with being blah I figured I would make room for 2008 in the file drawer. So today Dylan & I did a whole lotta shredding. One ? for everyone- where in the heck does all of our junk come from and how do we accumulate so freakin much??????????????

So while we were working hard I asked the same ? to my helper and just how cute is this: Dylan looks up and says " Silly Mom it comes in the mailbox everyday". He always finds a way to make me laugh. Kids are so dang cute and precious!

shredding........

shredding............

and more shredding............
Please don't be shy shout out a comment. Just click on comments and spill your mind.
Happy Friday!
xx
Erin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you send that little shredder helper my way. You ALL know how much shredding i have........Love Nana G.