Monday, July 7, 2008

SOO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON......

So since I have fallen behind once again I will have to do catch up and post everyday this week and post things in bits & pieces. I will start off with the d-backs game.
Jeff, Dylan, My Mom & I enjoyed a d-backs game. It was off to a great start until they opened the roof just before the start of the game and the sun was not down and we were in the sun so it was hot & and we were a sweatin. My Mom's hospital that she works at was recognized at the game. It would have been much more fun had the d-backs won.

Jeff with his ralley cap but it did not bring the d-backs luck. Oh just like the saying ya win some and ya lose some and we witnessed a loss. Maybe we will have better luck next time. We had a lot of fun and good laughs. Thanks Mom for getting the tickets.

No comments: