Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun & Bunny Cake

Dylan was so excited to have his cousin Michael sleep over just before Easter. They had lots of fun playing together. We did an egg hunt & the boys loved eating mushy chocolate. We all had fun coloring eggs. After the egg clean up we loaded up a bowl full of popcorn, grabbed some drinks and watched Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory in our tent out in the backyard. The boy's really digged this idea. We snuggled as the wind blew some drifted to dream land and well me I watched my favorite movie to the bitter end. Jeff & I carried the boy's asleep to their beds and called it a good night.
We enjoyed Easter dinner at the Sisco's (my sister Maura's home). The company was fun as always & the dinner was delish. We enjoyed Leg of Lamb w/corn flake potatoes, broccoli rice casserole, asparagus and my home made broccoli bread muffins. Desert was my task, first time ever I attempted a bunny cake & it Rocked. See for yourself it is pictured down below. I started out slow, Jeff joined in & we got creative. Dylan had fun mastering his new bubbles w/some help from his Nana G. Our Easter will go down in the books as GREAT!


Egg coloring

Movie in a tent went well it may have to become a new tradition
Dylan's Loot from the Easter Bunny
My G Q man

Kudos Maura-Beautiful table setting
Appetizer's on the patio




Bubble Fun

My little magician with his bubble wand

My work of art-tell me what u think-should I start a cake decorating business?
Happy Easter!!!!!!!

No comments: