Thursday, April 17, 2008

Birthday QUEEN for a Day

Today I celebrated my 35th birthday-holy crap I am 1/2 way to the BIG 40! It was a great day. I woke up to this beautiful hand crafted banner (pictured below)made & colored by my hubby & son. I enjoyed lunch with Jeff & Dylan and had delicious Chinese food from our favorite hole in the wall restaurant we love. I was showered with e-mails, telephone calls, and mail from family & friends. Down below are some of the wonderful presents I received. Thank you Thank you Thank you all for my awesome Queen day-now back to reality.........Thank you boys for the banner, so sweet & thoughtful of you both-I love you both with all my heart.
Chocolates, watch, beach throw( Summer San Diego getaway :) ), new sandals & Capri's

New shirts & candles

New watch and gift card- Wahoooo get to go shopping.....

New sandals- I got these in brown & black

New silver bracelet

Self Portrait with my new shirt, earrings & necklace from my hubby-you did awesome sweat heart


Dylan took this photo of me when he caught me struggling to take a picture of myself-- he is such the helper.

I so love everything I got thank you for a wonderful day.

xx

EG

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday erin!!!!
you look beautiful!

it sounds like you had a wonderful day!

xx
jill

Anonymous said...

Can I use the excuse I'm getting old and say "happy belated birthday." Like the saying goes ...the checks in the mail....What a fabulous aray of presents from your loving family. I'm loving but slow!!!Glad your day was so sweet. Love nana G

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! YOU RECEIVED SOME LOVELY GIFTS! SCOTT'S B-DAY IS APRIL 21ST. MISS YOU ALL!

TERI

erinparents said...

ERIN!!!!!! I was sooo excited to see your blog!!!!! We miss you guys! I can't wait to stay in contact this way! :) Check out our blog (I'm new to blogging, btw) www.thegarner4.blogspot.com
Lucy :)